Taxlawplanet offers various services in the field of electronic invoicing and electronic storage and management of business documents.
Particularly we are pleased to announce that one of our experts is among the first in Italy who has followed the fiscal aspects related to the electronic invoicing and electronic storage and with innovative interpretation and application, has garnered much valuable experience to protect companies and make them understand the real advantages resulting from the transition to digital.
Among the services provided by Taxlawplanet are:
- Legal and tax advices relating to electronic invoicing and digital storage, procedures for dematerialisation and the digitization of the archives, corporate manual of storage, consequent responsibilities and obligations;
- Training and information regarding electronic invoicing and digital storage, procedures for dematerialisation and the digitization of the archives, corporate manual of storage, consequent responsibilities and obligations;
- Tax advice on digital and paper archiving
- Advice on choosing the best service provider in case the company wishes to rely on outsourced services and analysis of the relevant contracts;
- Analysis and assistance regarding business management, privacy issues (Personal Data Protection Code) and administrative liability of companies.
Each service is carried out on best national and international practices.
Request More Information
Please note that by entering your details you consent to data processing as indicated in our information: http://www.taxlawplanet.com/privacy/.
Ti ricordiamo che inserendo i tuoi dati acconsenti al relativo trattamento così come indicato nella nostra informativa”.