IAS/IFRS & Italian GAAP
Group Consolidated Financial Statements enable you to gauge the overall health of an entire group of companies and it is a unique and indispensable analysis tool. The consolidated accounts provide a true and fair view of the financial and operating conditions of the group. Doing so typically requires a complex set of eliminating and consolidating entries to work back from individual financial statements to a group financial statement that is an accurate representation of the group’s performance. TaxLawPlanet professionals provide assistance and consultation in the preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements under both national and international accounting principles.
Our services include:
- Data movement implementation
- Tailored consolidated Reporting Package including review
- Closing entries and drawing up balance-sheet
- Evaluation criteria and representation of accounting entries
- Feasibility study of particular accounting transactions
- Financial statements analysis, price index calculations
- Notes to Financial statements and management reporting
- Periodic reporting
- Headquarters and Holding Companies reporting
- Electronic transmission of financial statements
- International Accounting Principles IAS / IFRS
– Accounting consultancy (6 monthly reporting, balance sheet, consolidated balance sheet) on statutory and financial reporting utilizing IAS / IFRS.
– Information and training courses in the field of International Accounting Standards IAS / IFRS.
– Analysis of issues related to the organization and their impacts on annual, 6 monthly reporting and consolidated financial statements.
– Impairment test.